db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: torque-doc: patch for table.vm
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:54:17 GMT
Thanks for the patch. I like the idea very much, but it seems the patch
duplicates the link if the name of the referenced column appears in two
different tables where a foreign key points to. See the documentation for
the column a_id in the table c in the bookstore-schema.xml of the test
project.

      Thomas