db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Postgresql - Text Data Type
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:14:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this.
For the following entry in the schema.xml
     <column name="id" required="true" primaryKey="true" type="SMALLINT" />
     <column name="clob_value" type="CLOB" required="false"/>
     <column name="LONGVARCHAR_value" type="LONGVARCHAR" required="false"/>

I get the following sql in torque:insert-sql

DROP TABLE clob_test CASCADE;

CREATE TABLE clob_test
(
     id INT2 NOT NULL,
     clob_value TEXT,
     LONGVARCHAR_value TEXT,
     PRIMARY KEY (id)
);

which has no size modifiers and executes fine.

The test was done using the current svn state, but I do not believe
something was changed with regard to sql generation since 3.2-rc2

Can you provide a simple test case for this ?

     Thomas