db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDBC Ant task: Fix for DECIMAL & NUMERIC columns
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 14:06:24 GMT
Hi,

Based on your patch, I have just added scale support to the
TorqueJDBCTransformTask. I have changed the following things:

- I have used the scale attribute in the xml rather than the comma
notation.

- the scale is just added for columns with jdbc type decimal and numeric,
not for strings, and only if it is greater than 0.

- I have retained the longvarchar column type to generate a size
attribute. Perhaps it makes no sense to generate the size attribute for
longvarchars, but this may be different for different databases.

Please use diff -u the next time. This will make it easier to apply the
patch.

Thanks again for submitting the patch,

     Thomas