db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject [CfV] Thomas Vandahl as a committer
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:56:06 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to propose Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vandahl@tewisoft.de>  as a
committer for the DB Torque project. Thomas has contributed valuable
patches to Torque and wants to contribute to Torque further.

This is what he writes about himself:

--- cut ---
I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I
studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical
University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.
I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and
Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my
favourite), C++ and now settling with Java.
I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for
office organization and communication.
I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 10 and a girl of 4). I like good
wine, good food, cooking and my garden (boring, eh?).

[ ] +1  Yes, Thomas should become a committer
[ ]  0  I don't care.
[ ] -1  No (Please give a reason)

      Thomas