db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From eder hernandez <e...@zylk.net>
Subject External JNDI problem with torque 3.1.1
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:56:41 GMT
Hi,

I've a problem with the configuration of torque for a external JNDI data
source. The configuration properties work well with torque 3.1 but with
torque 3.1.1 and 3.2, there is a problem, it throws a
NullPointerException. I've found a similar mail in torque-user list.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-user/200403.mbox/%3C3C7794E33B9DD611814C00508B108A0B053F09FD@wiposrv01.windsor.pweh.com%3E

The solution provided work fine, but has not been added to the source
code. Is there any problem with the solution? Is there any other
solution better than the one provided? Any comment would be of great help.

Thanks in advance and excuse my awful english.