db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by ThomasFischer
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:34:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ThomasFischer:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

The comment on the change is:
changed the village home page to Henning's fork

  == What is Village? ==

+ '''Answer:''' See the [http://www.softwareforge.de/projects/village] homepage for that information.
- '''Answer:''' See the [http://share.whichever.com/index.php?SCREEN=village Village] homepage
for that information.
-
- == Torque uses Village 2.0.  I can't find any reference to that version on the Village page.
==
-
- '''Answer:''' Village 2.0 has not been released.  You can get the source by getting the
latest CVS version.  Instructions for doing this are on the [http://share.whichever.com/index.php?SCREEN=village
Village] homepage.  When you build the project, you will have a village-2.0-dev jar file.

  == How can I configure Torque to use a JNDI connection? ==