db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Torque does not build
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:14:00 GMT
Thomas Fischer <fischer@seitenbau.net> writes:

>Henning, do you mind if I revert that one to 1.9.1 for the time till 1.9.2
>is released ?

I'm pushing Lukas to release 1.9.2.

We are still at RC stage. If it isn't there when we vote for releasing
Torque, then I'm +1 for reverting to 1.8 (1.9 or 1.9.1 doesn't make
sense, because they produce known bad sites), so that at least part of
the site is usable. But for the moment I'm 0 on changing back, and
leave it to you to decide.

	Regards
		Henning

>    Thomas

>Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vandahl@tewisoft.de> schrieb am 02.09.2005 08:28:40:

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I checked out the current revision of Torque yesterday from Subversion
>> because I wanted to have a look at the AbstractBaseManager.
>>
>> However, the Torque build fails because of the following:
>>
>> ---8<---
>> Attempting to download maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2.jar.
>> The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
>dependency:
>>
>> maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2.jar
>> ---8<---
>>
>> ... which is correct, because there is no version 1.9.2 of the plugin.
>> Anyone cares to comment,

>Sure.

>>where to get it? Henning?
>>
>> Bye, Thomas.