db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject signatures in db/torque
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:42:41 GMT
Hi,

I was contacted today by Henk Penning and he asks us to sign every
piece of software we put jars we put into the java-repository, as it is
asf policy to do so.

As I will not have access to my private keys before october, I will sign
the stuff I put in there (poms, jars) then. However, I do not think that
it makes much sense to sign jars which I did not create, so I can only
delegate Henk's request, and ask the people who did the releases (if they
are still around) to sign their jars and poms.

    Thank you,

       Thomas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:35:11 +0200 (MEST)
From: Henk P. Penning <henkp@apache.org>
To: Thomas Fischer <tfischer@apache.org>
Subject: db/torque

Thomas,

   I see you put a lot of new stuff in 'db/torque' and
   'java-repository/torque'.

   You provided signatures for the stuff in 'db/torque' ; great.
   It would be nice if you could also provide signatures
   for the stuff in 'java-repository/torque'.

   regards,

   Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure -- mirror team