db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject 3.2-RC2 in the next few days ?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:28:21 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone object to push out RC2 in the next few days ? The other option
is doing it in three weeks as afterwards, I am on vacation for two weeks.

I am currently aware of the following open issues:

JCS. Obviously, the new release wont be in as it is not available. Does it
have so much improvements justifying to wait for it ?

The LargeSelect limit/offset issue. The developers who have raised a voice
are of the opinion that a javadoc statement should suffice, at least for
the moment. This would be in. A real solution would have to wait.

There was a bug report about functions in offsets to the dev list about
two weeks ago. It seems to be an enhancement rather than a bug to me. I
have not looked at it, but I will do so before pushing RC2.

      Thomas