db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279837 - /db/torque/test/trunk/profile/henning/project.xml
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:07:59 GMT

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

> tfischer@apache.org writes:
>> +  <dependencies>
>> +    <dependency>
>> +      <artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
>> +      <groupId>postgresql</groupId>
>> +      <version>8.0-311.jdbc3</version>
>> +    </dependency>
>> +  </dependencies>
>> +</project>
> That driver is not on ibiblio.

nor ar most of the other db drivers, which is a pain. But one has to
choose a place for them anyway, so in my opinion, putting them in the
maven repository is as good a place as any other place.

In case of the postgresql driver, chances are that they will appear there
at some point, This specific version was avaliable for download at
least four weeks ago, no idea who has put the 7.x ones on ibiblio and not
the 8.x stuff.

>>Copied the setting of Henning's profile
>>Henning, I am afraid the postgresql driver needs to be in the maven
>>repository. Please check the version.
>>Also, I have taken over all the generator settings from your old
>>even if they are the default settings. Hope that is ok.
>maven.jar.override = on
>maven.jar.postgresql = /usr/share/java/postgresql.jar
>should IMHO work.

Thanks for the hint, did not know that. I will change it in your profile.

Sorry there has been some confusion about my commits in the last few days.
Seems I need some vacation. Will fix the test stuff over the weekend.