db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Code has been wrestled...
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:34:36 GMT
John McNally <jmcnally@collab.net> writes:

>Given that copyrights are essentially perpetual and we have public
>version control, it's both irrelevant and easy to determine, so I'm not
>suggesting it is something that we need to get particularly anal about.

Some very interesting thoughts in your mail. Does the license header
in a source file of a project count just for this file or is it a copy
of a "copyright for the whole package".

I will give this some more thought. Might even be worth doing some
discussion on legal-discuss.

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42