db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Code has been wrestled...
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:41:52 GMT
Hi,

"a fool has a tool"...

I ran my shiny newly released CodeWrestler over the Torque code base and

- updated all license headers to read 2001-2005
- added missing license headers to files
- removed all trailing blanks from the files
- made sure that all xml and xml-line files contain a <?xml header line
- made sure that all java class files have their package statement on
  top

Please check whether this broke anything (it didn't for me, but you'll
never know...).

	Regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42