db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject SVN reorganisation complete, new site deployed
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:25:31 GMT
Hi,

the reorganisation of the torque svn into different parts for the
various torque elements is now complete.

I also updated the various sites and redeployed them. If you have
noticed the new 'logo' on the top right corner: I couldn't stand the
old "white on blue" any longer.

If you have a better idea for a logo or simply want to update or
change this one: in the 'site' module there is a src/gimp directory
which contains the gimp sources for this logo.

	Regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42