db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230435 - /db/torque/trunk/project-base.xml
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:01:56 GMT
Thomas Fischer <tfischer@apache.org> writes:

>Hi Henning,

>the xdoc-plugin 1.9.1 does not generate the site correctly on a linux
>computer. See

Yes. I know.

>http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg19950.html for a
>description of the problem. It seems to be fixed in CVS, but there was no
>new release of the xdoc plugin yet.

>Would you mind if I downgrade the xdoc plugin to 1.8 ? The svn link
>in the cvs-usage.html still shows up correctly, but I did not check
>anything else.

Personally, I don't care. I don't build the site too often and I
simply upgraded in project-base.xml to all the "final" versions listed
on the maven download page.

IIRC, downgrading to 1.8 breaks most of the scm related stuff
(ChangeLog, Developer Activity, File Activity). I could be wrong,
though. Simply try it out.

I've built the site with the CVS HEAD version of the plugin. I do
recommend that the developers who deploy the site (i.e. you and me)
use the CVS HEAD version and the rest sit tight and keep their fingers
crossed whether the maven folks get their act together *groan*.

	Regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42