db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Move the Torque Bugtracker to JIRA
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:04:31 GMT
Result of the vote:

+1

Henning Schmiedehausen (binding)

Scott Eade (binding) (I just took this as "sort of +1 vote", if it was
                      just a general opinion and not a vote, please
                      correct me)
vido@ldh.org (non-binding) (Folks, please give a real name. I'd like to
                            check whether you are a committer, a PMC
                            member or just a reader of the list)

0

Thomas Fischer (binding)

Only two binding +1 votes means that the vote has not passed and
Torque will not move to JIRA. Due to the fact that Scarab is currently
down, this means that we now have no bug tracker at all.

I'd like to encourage the people that spoke up in this thread (Thomas,
Jorge) to get in contact with the ASF infrastructure team
(infrastructure@apache.org) and sort out the Scarab issues and maybe
volunteer as Scarab maintainers.

	Regards
		Henning