db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [VOTE] Move the Torque Bugtracker to JIRA
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 08:09:03 GMT
Hi,

I hereby propose that we move the current (Scarab) Bugtracker for
Torque to the Apache JIRA Installation at issues.apache.org.

I don't know if it is possible to convert the bug reports from Scarab
to JIRA, if not, we should try to comment / close all the bugs inside
Scarab. I will have a go on this in the next few days.

As Turbine (which just voted to go JIRA) and Torque seem to be the last
projects left using Scarab, moving away from it may allow the ASF admins
to turn off Scarab completely thus reducing their workload.

Informations about JIRA @ Apache can be found at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheJira

[ ] +1 - Yes! Let's go JIRA
[ ]  0 - I don't care
[ ] -1 - No (Please give a justification)

        Regards
                Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42