db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: upgrading torque
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:23:40 GMT

Hi,

1) the default place for the schema files may have changed (Think this
already happened from 3.1 to 3.1.1). The default place is now src/schema.
You can either move the schema files, or alternatively there is a generator
property torque.schema.dir which you can set to the appropriate directory.
2) you should at least change the dtd of the schema files to
database_3_2.dtd

   Thomas