db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Subversion reorganisation?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:17:00 GMT

Hi Henning,

Although I do admit I do not see all implications of it, the proposed
structure looks very good to me. If there are no other objections and
comments, I'd be glad if you could do the actual svn reorganisation,
because I have never worked with subversion before and would not like to
break anything. If you like, I could try and do the maven stuff next
weekend (clean up the maven.xml files, remove the project-base tricks, see
that the source and binary distributions work etc.)

I did not have time to look into the other runtimetest failure yet, and I
expect to have a busy week, so I'll look into this next weekend. Also when
you are done with the reorganisation, I'd like to reorganize the
runtimetest a bit (e.g. at the moment, if you change the generator
templates, one has to run maven jar in the templates directory for the
runtimetest to use the new templates, which is a nuisance; also I'd like to
convert the ant file fort the runtimetest into a maven thingy), and see if
the error persists after that.

     Thomas

"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de> schrieb am 08.08.2005
10:13:41: