db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Release time of 3.2-RC2 (was Re: [patch] MySQL SQL generation fix)
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:22:15 GMT

"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de> schrieb am 09.08.2005
07:57:59:

> >Do you plan on releasing anytime soon?
> >We'd like to incorporate the bug fix in our projects, and base our
> >projects on an official torque release or at least an RC
>
> We are at RC1 level (the site already documents RC2-dev; the fix will
> be in RC2. I don't know Thomas' plans for the release but I would
> expect RC2 soon.

Well my personal thoughts about it are to wait some time if people find
bugs in RC1, but it seems that there are not many :-))) . Also Henning
might want to do the subversion reoganisation before releasing RC2, and I
would like to check in the silent db hit stuff and a reorganized tutoriual,
but this should not take long. I hope that RC2 can be reeleased in the next
few weeks (but certainly not this week), if the other developers agree.

    Thomas