db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Using Forrest in DB Torque
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:15:33 GMT

Hi,

I have to admit that I do not know anything about forrest except from what
can learn from a two-minutes glance at their front page. What would be the
benefits of using forrest over just using the maven build ? If we stick
with the maven build (which, I guess, is not under discussion at the
moment), it would 1) be more convenient to stick to the current format, and
2) the current format works and does not cause trouble (never change a
running system).

In my opinion, 1) there should be good reason to switch the docs format and
2) I would personally like to put my time into improving the contents of
the docs than in its format. I am, of course, open to other opinions.

      Thomas

(http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-forrest-from-maven.html).