db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Help getting Apache's Scarab up again
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:11:56 GMT
I see Scarab is running again.  I am what passes for the support of
Scarab, but since that is my only infrastructure activity and it hasn't
required much effort, I don't watch the infrastructure list on a daily
basis.  Sorry if I missed an earlier message.  My involvement in Scarab
stopped as a consequence of employment and my activity on Torque is very
low as well, so if there are other volunteers to take on the maintenance
that would be great.  If the Torque community would like Scarab updated,
I think I could help with that as well, though it has been a long time
since I worked with it and I think the setup has evolved quite a bit.
Anyway just ask, and if I don't respond quickly enough, feel free to
contact me directly (jmcnally@apache.org).

John McNally