db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Uriarte <jorge.uria...@gmail.com>
Subject Help getting Apache's Scarab up again
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:42:18 GMT
Hi there,

following suggestion from Henning Schemiedehause...

> I'd like to encourage the people that spoke up in this thread (Thomas,
> Jorge) to get in contact with the ASF infrastructure team
> (infrastructure@apache.org) and sort out the Scarab issues and maybe
> volunteer as Scarab maintainers.

...I'd like to offer my help in what you might need to get your Scarab
instance up again.

Even though I'm implied in Scarab myself, this help is not bound to
If you want help to get it running so you can extract the issues, that's
If you want help migrating to an uptodate (and much better ;-) ) version
of Scarab, that's even better!
If I (or other Scarab committers) can help maintaining Scarab it would
be great, because you bet, loosing Apache visibility is a great loose
for our project, but I fear I'm not a committer in any Apache prokect,
and there might be political/community reasons to disallow this.
In this case, I will still be glad to help others to do it.

Whatever decision you find better, let me know and we'll look for the
best way to start.