db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question with regards to the cache
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:12:31 GMT
Just a note at the beginning : would you fetchbook guys mind to post
questions about USING Torque to the USERS list torque-suer@db.apache.org ?
Other users also might be able to answer your questins there, getting some
load away from the developers. And besides, the developers als lurk on the
users list. Thanks a lot.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Mickey Mokotov wrote:

> Hi all,
> First of all I want to say congrats to everyone, and special thanks to
> Thomas for rc1 - it works smooth!
> After a long time of not releasing, this is not something to be taken for
> granted.

Thanks for the flowers ;-)

> Second, I have a question with regards to the cache -
> Is the caching mechanism work by default on the <foreign-key> tag?
> For example - object A refers to object B. Does A.getB() cache the result?

if you mean the cache which is controlled by the generator option
objectIsCaching, the answer is yes.

    Thomas