db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230435 - /db/torque/trunk/project-base.xml
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:43:29 GMT
Hi Henning,

the xdoc-plugin 1.9.1 does not generate the site correctly on a linux
computer. See
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg19950.html for a
description of the problem. It seems to be fixed in CVS, but there was no
new release of the xdoc plugin yet.

Would you mind if I downgrade the xdoc plugin to 1.8 ? The svn link
in the cvs-usage.html still shows up correctly, but I did not check
anything else.

    Thomas