db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject What to put - and what not to put - into changes.xml
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:54:41 GMT
Hi,

I am currently asking myself which changes should be in the changes.xml
and which changes should be left out.

If one does not include every action in the changelog, it becomes more
readable because it does not get so crowded. On the other hand,the reader
may miss some changes.

I am not talking about Bug fixes, changes of behaviour and things like
that - these things have to be in the changelog, no question.

But for example, I just updated the tutorial and am asking myself whether
it makes sense to put that into the changelog. Or more general, does it
make sense to put stuff about maintaining the site into the changelog ?
What do you think ?

    Thomas