db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subversion reorganisation?
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:22:23 GMT
Hi,

this looks very good to me. Excluding subpackages in the source
directory causes lots of problems in the build. But, being not so
experienced in subversion and maven, I have some stupid questions

- would the runtime, generator, templates and the maven-plugin be
"independent" projects in the maven sense (i.e. would the
project-base.xml be removed and not be replaced) ?

- Instead of having different trunks for the runtime, generator etc it
would also be possible to have one trunk, and runtime, generator etc as
subdirectories. It seems to me that different trunks is better for keeping
things decoupled, but one cannot have relative paths between the different
parts of the projects any more. Or is this what the trunks directory is
for ?

    Thomas