db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Using Forrest in DB Torque
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:49:35 GMT
Hi,

the db-site module is actually pretty simple, just obfuscated.

About using Forrest: Well, we have a lot of docs in Anakia format. If we
don't have to convert (i.e. Forrest can read Anakia format) _and_ if we
don't lose the benefits of the maven built docs (which are the lots and
lots of auto-generated reports like checkstyle, PMD and so on), then I
think that we could consider this.

However, this really is also a question for the other torque developers.

	Regards
		Henning

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 14:46 +0200, Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
>
> > Basically, I'm trying to make sure that the db-site module will work
> > with sub-projects that don't use maven as their build tool. Which it
> > currently does not.
> >
> > Gee, sometimes this "maven takes over the world" really starts to tug on
> > my nerves... ;-/
>
> Ok, that explains why I couldn't find the spot to add DdlUtils ;-(
> Couldn't we just have a static frontpage for DB ? I mean, the projects
> do not change that often (compared to, say, the commons-sandbox) ...
>
> Btw, perhaps you would consider using Forrest in Torque ? The other
> three DB projects already use it, and with it we could probably publish
> the whole DB site from SVN/CVS.
>
> regards,
> Tom

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

                     4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42