db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: <foreign-key> to another db
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:07:51 GMT
I wonder if this is too SQL implimentation specific?  I know that MS SQL
doesn't support it and I'm pretty sure that My SQL doesn't either.  How
would you handle writing the table creation SQL scripts from the XML in
these cases if the input XML specifies foreign DB keys?

But then I'm looking at it from the point of needing cross-DB type code.
If it can support both cases in some way, great.

Duke CE Privacy Statement