db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "barak" <ba...@fetchbook.info>
Subject RE: upgrading torque
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:57:13 GMT
I already had the torque.schema.dir property in 3_1 and it was (and
still is) set to the right path.
I'm quite sure that findng the scheme is not the problem since when
there is an error in the scheme I get an error message instead of the
"success" I have now.

I also changed the dtd to 3_2, also not the cause of the problem, but of
course it can't harm.

Barak

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:fischer@seitenbau.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:24 AM
To: Apache Torque Developers List
Subject: RE: upgrading torque

Hi,

1) the default place for the schema files may have changed (Think this
already happened from 3.1 to 3.1.1). The default place is now
src/schema. You can either move the schema files, or alternatively there
is a generator property torque.schema.dir which you can set to the
appropriate directory.
2) you should at least change the dtd of the schema files to
database_3_2.dtd

   Thomas