db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Mickey Mokotov" <mic...@fetchbook.info>
Subject Question with regards to the cache
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:46:21 GMT
Hi all,
First of all I want to say congrats to everyone, and special thanks to
Thomas for rc1 - it works smooth!
After a long time of not releasing, this is not something to be taken for
granted.

Second, I have a question with regards to the cache -
Is the caching mechanism work by default on the <foreign-key> tag?
For example - object A refers to object B. Does A.getB() cache the result?

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.