db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Subversion migration
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:23:09 GMT
Thomas Fischer <tfischer@apache.org> writes:

>Hi Henning,

>sounds good to me. Can I help you with anything ?

Hi,

I did a cvs2svn dump (you can get it from people.apache.org) and
notified infrastructure, so all we can do now is just sit tight and
wait for them to load the test repo. Once this is done, we should try
out if everything works as we expect it and if yes, tell them to go
live.

	Regards
		Henning

>    Thomas

>On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> now that the repository problems which stopped migration @ ApacheCon have
>> been shaken out and Thomas has made the 3.2-rc1 release, it might be a good
>> moment to get the migration finally underway. I have already made a cvs2svn
>> test conversion and will open an issue with infra shortly about this.
>>
>> My idea is, that we will build 3.2-rc2 from subversion, shake down the
>> links for documentation and everything else and then build 3.2 from
>> the subversion repository.
>>
>> Opinions?
>>
>> 	Regards
>> 		Henning
>>

>> --
>> Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen          INTERMETA GmbH
>> hps@intermeta.de        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/
>>
>> RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- hero for hire
>>   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Development
>>
>> 		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42