db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Subversion migration
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:30:54 GMT
Hi,

now that the repository problems which stopped migration @ ApacheCon have
been shaken out and Thomas has made the 3.2-rc1 release, it might be a good
moment to get the migration finally underway. I have already made a cvs2svn
test conversion and will open an issue with infra shortly about this.

My idea is, that we will build 3.2-rc2 from subversion, shake down the
links for documentation and everything else and then build 3.2 from
the subversion repository.

Opinions?

	Regards
		Henning