db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Torque SVN conversion at ApacheCon EU Hackathon?
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:02:02 GMT
Hi,

we did vote about this some time ago and had great agreement; Thomas
and I will be at AC and there are all of the infrastructure people
around (we simply assimilate Erik... ;-).

I did plan to do this but I don't want to interfere with Thomas'
release. But right after the release would be a really nice moment to
do the SVN conversion.

	Regards
		Henning

"Now you can start with implementation and integration and do the
requirements later".  -- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy about the new
german federal software development standard "V-Model XT"
(found at http://de.biz.yahoo.com/050207/299/4en0t.html)