db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: initial values
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:48:23 GMT

Mickey,

Please use the users list for problems regarding the usage of Torque.

Looking in the dtd, I find nothing that would support prefilling using the
create-db task. You can try to use the datasql generator tasks, but you
might have problems if there are more exotic datatypes (like blob,
timestamp) in the table.

      Thomas

"Mickey Mokotov" <mickey@fetchbook.info> schrieb am 13.07.2005 17:24:51:

> Hi guys,
>
> Q: I want to fill tables with initial values (for example, one might want
> have a Country table, and than have this table filled with all the
> countries).
> Does torque schema support adding values for tables?
> I'm asking since I'd rather avoid having a 'db-creation-script', rather
I'd