db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: file structure of generator release
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:04:23 GMT

Hi Thomas,

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the fact that you're
trying to improve the integration of the generator with Maven. I have
been using it on a few projects and any improvement here would be very
welcome.

Often, it is only a few templates that need to be tweaked. I was
wondering if there would be a way to "override" templates, much in the
way Maven allows for overriding JARs.

Of course in an ideal work the templates would always be up to date, but
this would require more frequent updates of the generator :)

cheers,
  Serge...