db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please convert DB Torque to Subversion
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:43:30 GMT
Didn't use the --cvs-revnums or --username flags of the dump. Unsure
if that was a special request for Turbine or something you'd like with
all of them. We haven't been doing it with other migrations, but it
seems useful.

It's in test:

http://svn/apache.org/repos/test/db/torque

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/db/torque/trunk/