db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: file structure of generator release
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:59:27 GMT
Hi,

I just found out that for the Torque maven-plugin to work, the templates
need to be in some kind of jar known to maven. The easiest way to do
this is to put the templates into the torque-ge.jar, but this makes the
Torque-gen.jar quite a mess. People wishing to modify the templates will
be very annoyed by this.
I'll try if one can get along by creating a separate torque-gen-templates.jar

If anyone feels this is the wrong way to tackle the problem, please speak
up.

     Thomas