db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Testing the release [was: AW: Start release Cycle for Torque 3.2]
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:15:22 GMT
Hi Joerg,

running limited tests is better than running no tests. Also, I would guess
that the Torque runtime tests are not a complete test of the Torque
functionality (we are working on it), so it might be that your tests cover
other areas of the Torque functionality than the Torque tests.

Any suggestion with regard to documentation is appreciated.

     Thomas