db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Friedrich <fri...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject AW: Start release Cycle for Torque 3.2
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:09:36 GMT
As PM of the Track+ project I could run our test cases against any new
Torque release. We are supporting MySQL, Firebird/Interbase, HSQLDB, Oracle
8,9,10, MS SQLServer and PostgreSQL.

With regard to documentation, what do you think would be most important?

   Joerg

With regard to documentation, what do you think is missing? Maybe I could
contribute
>So, to put it into a nutshell,
>shall we start the release cycle for Torque 3.2 ?

[X] +1 Yes, Torque 3.2-rc1 should be released soon (in this month) [ ] 0  I
do not care [ ] -1 No