db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: question
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:46:16 GMT

Hi,

Torque is in slow, but active development. With the documentation, you are
touching a sore point, it is quite patchy (and not up to date in some
places), but the tutorial should be ok.
I just found one broken link in the tutorial in the online page (downloads
in step 1). If you found another one, please let us know

     Thomas

"Gao, Yong (GMI Development)" <Yong_Gao@ml.com> schrieb am 13.06.2005
21:04:03: