db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Gao, Yong (GMI Development)" <Yong_...@ml.com>
Subject question
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:04:03 GMT
I am trying to use Torgue as one of our persistence tools.  But after
downloading the zip file, I found out the instructions and manuals are
different than the zip file says,
such as directory structure and file location stuff.  Is torgue still
supported by apache, or it is a discontinued project?  I found some of
the link in the tutorial are also broken.

Thanks
-Yong

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and
do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/