db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Shirley Y" <Shirley.W...@ca.com>
Subject questions about submiting patch
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:58:31 GMT
Hi, This is my first attemp to submit patches to Torque project. I have some simple questions.
I added Ingres db adapter support to Torque and I ran thru the rttest without any problem.
 most my changes are new modules and a new set of velocity template for Ingres.
My questions are
1. if I use following command to retrieve source would I get head revisions?
   maven scm:checkout-project
            -Dmaven.scm.method=cvs
            -Dmaven.scm.cvs.module=db-torque
            -Dmaven.scm.cvs.root=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
            -Dmaven.scm.checkout.dir=.
2. Do I and my company (CA) need to sign a license agreement to contribute the changes?
3. When I try to create a patch using cvs diff -u command, none of my new modules are in the
patch. How do I submit my new modules?
4. When is my chanegs will be in the distribution release? How would I find out when it will
be available so we can tell our Ingres clients?
5. Do I need to create a TRQSxxx issue?

Thank for all the help.

Regards

Shirley Wang