db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration with Spring --> development effort started
Date Sun, 22 May 2005 08:29:54 GMT
Hi,

I have never worked with Spring so I am probably the wrong person to ask
about this. I am also sorry to say that, although I would like to learn
something about Spring, I simply have not got the time at the moment.
Maybe there will be better times.

This does NOT mean that I am not willing to help you in your effort, but
my comments will not be very Spring aware. Simply post any questions you
got to the Torque users list (maybe this will also attract more
people who are interested to use Torque with Spring)

Please keep us informed about your progress

           Thomas