db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: feature request
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:43:51 GMT

Good point. In fact, as there are some problems with village (it is not
supported any more, and has some problems which need fixing), the idea is
to replace village at some point. Then, the doSelectVillageRecords will
also disappear, though probably there will be some replacement. But as
there are few active commiters on Torque, it is not probable that this will
happen soon :-(

       Thomas