db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: next release?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:18:17 GMT

Hi,

I would also like to make a release quite soon. I'd like to have most of
the scarab issues adressed before the release is made; I'm working on it
(as you might have noticed). I'm not really sure when this will be the
case, as I'm also quite busy on my daytime job as well, but it might be the
case in a month or so. Then, I have no idea what is needed to build the
release (never done it before), and we will need some release candidate out
some time (personally, I'd like to allow at least two weeks time) before
the final release can be made.

Then also the issue of improving the documentation is raised quite often.
The tutorial is by far the best part of it, the rest is quite patchy. But I
cannot see us waiting for a complete rework of the documentation :-(

Any of the PMC members around to comment this ?

   Thomas