db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From tfisc...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: db-torque/examples project-schema.xml Torque.properties
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 07:02:27 GMT
tfischer    2005/04/01 23:02:27

  Removed:     src/test Torque.properties
               examples project-schema.xml Torque.properties
  Log:
  The example files are outdated. There are up-to-date examples in the tutorial, so there
is no need for extra examples.
  The src/test/Torque.properties file is not used anywhere. I did run maven:test and maven
runtime:test successfully without them.

  I have removed these files because files which are not used anywhere tend to get outdated.
In my experience, outdated files cause more trouble than non-existent files. If anybody feels
these files should not have been removed, please commit a up-to-date version