db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Mickey Mokotov" <mic...@fetchbook.info>
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:21:15 GMT
Hi guys,
I have a question - do we plan a release in the nearby future?
Unfortunately I'm stuck with a _very_ old version of torque.

The problem is that I can't use a cvs version (they don't allow here using
software that is not formally released...)
Since we're using ant for builds and the last formal release that support
ant was released on 2002, I'm using an antique version of torque.

Please help,
Mickey.

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.