db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Missing close-operations for Statements
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:22:10 GMT

Hendrik,

I cannot imagine a reason why the statement should not be closed. However,
I have looked for references to the lockTable code and found none. So I do
not think this is the cause for your problem.

I have tested that the runtimetest on oracle works without the lockTable
and unlockTable methods in DB.java and the respective adapter (Oracle, in
my case).
I would like to deprecate the methods from the adapter and mark them as
being deleted in a future release. Does anybody have any objections to that
?

    Thomas