db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject bean creation and runtimetest
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:57:03 GMT

Hi,

I have committed changes into cvs which allow automatic creation of beans
from data objects and vice versa. To test this, I have also added a test
case to the runtime testwhich tests the new functionality.

To be able to run the runtimetest again, you have to install the new
version of the maven plugin. To do this, run "maven plugin:install" from
the src/maven directory of your local copy of the Torque cvs.

Also, in your profile, you have to set the property
torque.generateBeans = true.
I did that in all generic profiles, but I did not want to change people's
personal profiles.

Also, I am not quite sure where I should have put the additional runtime
properties. I have searched in the property files for "basePrefix" and
everywhere where I found this I have put the two additional properties
"generateBeans" and "beanSuffix".
I found them in the following files:
src/generator/src/conf/build.properties
src/generator/src/conf/default.properties
src/maven-plugin/plugin.properties

can anyone with a larger knowledge please shed some light on what the
different files are needed for ?

  Thanks,

      Thomas