db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: BasePeer.doSelectCount
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:10:05 GMT

Hi,

I do not decide alone when the next release appears.

If you want my personal opinion, there is still some work to be done before
the next release appears; there are some scarab issues I would like to look
into. So in my opinion, we should definitely not release within the next
month, and probably not in within the next two months.

Although the current cvs state has some flaws, most of the flaws were
already there in the 3.1.1 release. I am also quite confident that there
are no large bugs in the current cvs state.

My personal advice is: If you need any of the new features, then use the
current cvs version.
I have not used the nightly builds before; I have no idea whether and how
they work. If you can, I would recommend just to check out the HEAD branch
from cvs (if you are behind a firewall, there are some tools that use
cvsWEB to do the checkout)

    Thomas

"Mickey Mokotov" <mickey@fetchbook.info> schrieb am 24.03.2005 09:17:11:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> Say, any idea when is torque 3.2 expected to be released?
> Should I wait for it or should I take a nightly build?
>

> --
> www.FetchBook.Info
> Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a
click.

BasePeer